Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

My Anzac Weekend

my anzac day was sad and loving weekend  waking up 4.30 in the morning going into the airport of auckland to pick up my cousin and my uncle that flew from melbourne and perth if you don’t know where perth is it’s in the western australian outback and if don’t know where melbourne is it’s in the new south wales by sydney.




my cousin came in at 5.00 and my uncle came in at 6.00 to go to new plymouth to see my grandmother in hospital she was in ICU then after one hour it was time to go home to opunake that’s our little town in taranaki in south of taranaki  down there is beachs and two pools there’s like two everything there when we got there it was nice and clean my house my aunts dog na was there .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.